Interested in selling your clothes?!!
It's simple. Here's how it works.
To sell you must be at least 18 and have a valid photo ID.
You get 30% in cash or 45% store credit of our selling price.
- Store Hours are 11:00am-7:30pm daily
- Buying Hours are 12pm-6:30pm daily (no appointments needed)
What We Buy:
Gently used clothing, purses, and accessories usually from 1 year to 3 years old.
Men and women sizes, current trends, vintage/retro styles, designer labels and name brands, season appropriate.
Some of the Labels We Love:
Free People, Vans, J.Crew, IAMGIA, Coach, Brandy Melville, Anthropologie, FA, Adidas, HUF, Michael Kors, Volcom, 7 for all Mankind, North Face, Nike, Gucci, Levi's, Madewell, Converse, Dr. Martens, RVCA, TopShop, Zara, Urban Outfitters, and many many more.
Please help make it easier on our Buyers
- Bring your items in a bin, box, or bag.
- Unfortunately we do not have the storage or counter space to accommodate - suitcases, clothing hung on hangers, or items without a bag/not in a container.
- We do not fold the clothing after we look at them.
- If you are unsure about selling or how much you will be receiving for your items, we recommend staying in our store as we work on your buy.
- Customers that drop off their items risk the chance of us putting it on our rack and a customer purchasing it.
Guide to Selling Your Used Clothing!
Looking to get rid of some of your gently used clothing? Never sold before? Check out our step by step guide to help make the selling process easy! Stop into Tattered before donating your clothes and see if you can make some quick cash or trade for something new!
Don't forget your ID! To sell, you need to have a valid state ID or passport present. Sellers must be 18 age + or have someone of age to sell on their behalf.
Tattered has experienced buyers that are knowledgeable in current fashion trends and price points. They select store inventory based on the desirability of the brand, the condition of the garment, and how current/trendy the style is.
We buy seasonally! Which means we buy light weight clothing in the spring & summer and heavier weight clothing in the fall & winter.
Check your clothing for damages such as stains, too much wear, or holes before bringing them in to sell. Your items should be recently washed, no odors and no animal hair.
As a seller you can choose 30% CASH of what we price your items for!
Or update your wardrobe and get 45% CREDIT to spend in the store.